Thursday, February 26, 2009

old injury....

its wednesday and its frisbee game in the afternoon 5pm and im actually set my alarm to wake me up at 4.45pm but eventually i wake up at 5.15pm....lolz, mean im already late to the field.....
luckly when i reach the field, some of them not reach yet and some of them are about to go into the field, and im not consider too late as well...XD

After crapping with them for a while and finish type my sms and starting to ready myself to the field, warming up myself and felt something weird on my left ankle, though of nothing serious then continue warming up myself and get ready to the field. Everything is going well until the time before i go into the field for my first game of the day. Im feeling pain at the ankle, not the usual pain and every single step to the ground is like having a needle stitching me when i step to the ground. Gosh, that totally cut off all my performances and after the first throw, i consider done my job and walking around at the end of the field, either c my teammate score their goal, or i letting my defender to score his / her goal. I tried to defence but my ankle seem like failed me, dammit. Its about 5-6 games i played and my ankle failed me more than i failed my teammate...XD....

Yea, why is my ankle still feeling the pain? Its about 2 months after i injured but sometimes i still feel the pain and today i feel the serious 1. Is it i not having a proper treatment for my ankle or i had injured for second time which i didnt notice it at all. I should have follow my dad to ipoh for treatment during my 2 weeks holidays but i drag and drag until i missed the chance for the treatment and need to wait until the next time i go back stw, which i dunno when is it. Hopefully found someday which i can go back and go for the proper treatment. I dont expect the doc to cure my injury immediately but at least it me feel better than now, now my leg is seriously pain and i dun like the feel, argh!!~~~

No comments: