Saturday, August 23, 2008

A good question

A good question that i never expect it, until yesterday, come the question.

When i was at mamak with chea ing, whtan and zu yao. When i finish my roti topi and go to wash my hand, after i back to my seat and they were laughing, then i was asking why and they say its about me but they were not about to tell me that. But after i ask for second time, there i got my question that asked by chea ing.

"How will Chen Xun future GF look like?"

Haha, guess what, i was stunned for a moment, and she remind me of a question that i should always ask myself. And this question is a question that im not able to answer anyone, or anybody else to give me the answer(except my future gf will do).

Well, the question, should i ask myself always? or just let everything settle by fate? well, this is another good question. And this time, who gonna give me the answer? nobody know......

1 comment:

James Wee said...

Your future gF will look like ...
Jeremy CLarkson XD hahahah !