Saturday, December 13, 2008

Injured, 2 day without step out from my house....

Wednesday, the first time i injured that serious.....dunno which fella i jump with, and when landing, i land on his feet and sprain my ankle, dammit, i injured and he got nothing....seriously sux...

sprain my ankle, kaki bengkak, and seriously feel pain for the first day.....hardly can walk properly, then second day i felt better, though still feel pain most of the time...and today, i feel much better edi, at least can stand and walk properly, but sometimes feel like cramp on my leg, that weird. Steven ask of whether wan follow him go 铁打 or not, but im so scare about that, after my bro(cjlim) case. He sprain his ankle too and went for 铁打, and the stupid sifu dunno is dumb or no skill 1, and cause his leg injured more serious and he is now like cant play sport edi...i not going to be like that, my sport life not gonna end like this, but luckly the ice cure me alot, at least now not feeling that pain like first day, and not that bengkak like first day edi, hopefully can cure within this week.

Injured forced me to cancel my planned activity during thursday. Thursday is public holidays for Selangor state and kxyeoh invite us to go to Sg Wang Green Box to sing k, but so bad that i had injured and hardly can walk, and whtan tell me if i wan to join, i have to follow him to Sg Wang by 11 something and i have to either sit there for few hours for walk around. And finally i gotta cancel my mind of going and end up spend my whole day sitting in front my comp for movie marathon, from 12pm to 12am. And today, leg still feel pain and i skipped class and again movie marathon for about 10 hours. Time past so fast when watching movie. A 40 episod HK series i had finished with 3 days.

Its time to start study and start for my assignment edi too....im actually got no clue with my assignment and i have to start working for it already.....

No comments: