Thursday, December 4, 2008

My wanted things....

lolz....im my mind, there is a list that got my wanted things' list......got LCD, camera, camera porch, deuter bag, external HDD, Nike shoe and alot more, and the few things got priority to get first....LCD i edi got it few months ago as i come back PJ for Degree year 2..... XD

Camera, i bought Canon PowerShot G10 at 22th of November, and dammit, 8 days after that, i so damn fucking careless and dropped my camera and there got minor and major scretches on my camera body, and thanks god after check by canon technician, my camera is fine and everything is working well, and i gonna change my camera case after they got the spare part for that...haiz, how come new product released but their service centre dun have the spare part yet, sad case!!~

Well, this afternoon skipped the afternoon session and go to 1U for shopping....and before they shop for their stuffs, i first reach at 1U with chen hong and go to Nike shop to check for my shoe first. So sad there got already no my size, left US 12 and 13, that is giant leg and not for me. After check out the Nike and got no what i wan, then i went to Traveller Style to look at my bag. First look at the one i first aim, then compare the price with the another 1, and then take another 1 and compare the capacities again. Test and test and test, i almost done testing the bags within my budget. Future Pro, Act Lite with differents capacity. After spending more than half hours to decide, and finally picked Deuter Future Vario 40+10.....and that cost me RM437.20 and that is the price after 20% discount. Before mega sales there is 20% discount for the bag, when i wait till mega sales and visit the shop again. So sad the worker told me there is no extra discount for that, how sad!!!

3 more to go.....camera bag, Nike shoe and external HDD, camera bag still can get it as budget already reserved for that. Nike shoe have to consider about it, and the external hdd probably extended and hopefully when got budget, the price drop again....hoho!!!~

No comments: